Wastewater Pipeline Cleaning and Inspection
NOTICE OF WASTEWATER PIPELINE CLEANING AND INSPECTION
INVERELL, ASHFORD & DELUNGRA
Inverell Shire Council wishes to advise that the wastewater pipeline cleaning and inspection works will be undertaken in Inverell, Delungra and Ashford during October and November 2017.
Work will be undertaken intermittently over several weeks between the hours of 7:00am and 6:00pm Monday to Saturday. The timing and duration of the works is subject to construction and weather conditions.
Properties impacted by the works will be notified by a letter drop prior to the work commencing.
The works will involve activities such as:
- Accessing and inspecting existing wastewater pipelines within Inverell Shire Council’s private property;
- Cleaning sections of wastewater pipelines;
- Site restoration activities.
While most works will not require extensive excavation, there may be some localised construction impacts including:
- Temporary access restrictions to property driveways or sections of parkland;
- Changed traffic conditions such as reduced speed limits and temporary lane closures. Traffic controllers or site personnel will be available to direct motorists as required;
- Temporary footpath closures – signed pedestrian detours will be in place;
- Increased construction traffic in the area and noise, dust and odour during the works.
Should a temporary bypass of the wastewater network be required during the works, generators and tanker trucks may need to operate day and night to manage wastewater flows.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience during these works. Please do not hesitate to contact Council’s Civil and Environmental Services Division on 02 6728 8200. Should you have any queries regarding these essential works.